Monday, August 23, 2010

Quick news from the new AP

Hey. let me answer those questions:
As assistants, we don't always have time to sit down for an hour and do our weekly e-mails so we just e-mail whenever we can. We keep ourselves extremely busy, especially with this new mission so that is what I am going to do. I'll just e-mail whenever I get that chance and I will get those chances, I just don't know exactly when so...I hope that makes sense!
I want to put the Lord's work first and do my very best at this assignment because I am going to need to. I love you guys so much! I am also extremely behind on my journal also...we'll see how that goes and I will also do my best to send audios when I can. I just want to do a great job for our wonderful mission president. He is awesome! I love you again and can't wait to hear from you! All is going well and I am learning a lot!
We live with members in the Pine View area/stake, which is not too far from the office, about 3-5 minutes. My new companion is the other AP - Elder Laurie who is from Alberta. This means two Canadians in the office - pretty cool hey!! We live with the Wainwright family. So awesome! Sis. Wainwright pretty much does our laundry for us. She loves us and we love her. Yes we have a car. We drive a Ford Fusion. We take it all over the mission! We do get meals with members. The college students feed us sometimes but we just get invited over by different people and the leadership of the stakes feed us as well. Bishop Bergenson has been feeding us lately. Awesome guy. We have around 90 missionaries in the mission now and that will go up to about 100 here soon and I speak Spanish sometimes but we are in a full English area so...I'll use it on exchanges! Love you bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment