Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have a new Companion - Elder Chavarria!!!

We still had P-day yesterday but we just couldn't e-mail for too long. Please wish Mammy a HAPPY BITRTHDAY!! and send her all of my love, kisses, and hugs! Tell her I love her and thank Pappy for his letters if I haven't already done that because I love them! I absolutely love to read them. And Andreanne also sent me a Christmas letter and I am not sure if I told Anik to thank her for me yet so please tell Andreanne THANK YOU! I really appreciate it! Oh I love to get mail! Thank you to all who send me mail and updates and news! I love it all! I sent off my memory card to Anik today about 30 min ago so pictures are on their way. I got my license a couple weeks ago...I thought I told you that but anyway, it expires in September though of 2010. Why is that? I might not be able to drive after that. Anyway, the biggest news is that I have a new companion: Elder Chavarria from Costa Rica originally and Nashville most recently. He is the best! I am so happy right now to be with him! We are going to have so much fun together! Elder Aguilar is up in Eagle Mountain. Being Zone leader is a lot of fun. You make a lot of new friends. We have a fantastic zone so it is really easy. I learn more from them than they do from me! Anyway...we really have to be running now, we have an appointment at 4 but I love you and things are going fine. My health and skin are doing good and don't stress me. I need to work on my Spanish though because I don't understand a lot of the jokes but I'll get it! We had a baptism this past Saturday and we anticipate some more for February! We're excited to role up the sleeves and get down to it! the Lord has an errand for us Dad with blessings waiting! How could we ever turn that down? I feel it is time to fast and pray mightily for this area to pick up more. We need more support from the members and we need to find more elect from the four quarters of our area. Many are kept from the truth because they know not where to find it (D&C 123:12) but we know where it is! We need to lead them to it! I love you and have great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment