Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome to the St.George Utah Mission


Hey Mom and Dad!
I made an audio for you this morning so I hope you enjoy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I hope you guys had a lot of fun on the 24th! I will be there next year to enjoy it with you!
Alright, here is a little news. I've decided to come home on the 3rd of February. If they need me to stay longer, I wouldn't mind but if not, then I'll be home on the 3rd. I did pray and feel good about my decision.
Things are slowly picking up here. We're finding some cool new investigators. People that are very humble and ready for the word. I love finding those that have been prepared for the gospel. It is a wonderful blessing. You go home that night with your companion and you're both smiling and excited. It's a different joy than anything I've ever felt. Kaylee Davis was baptized on Tuesday. She had family from St. George there and the primary room was filled to capacity. It got a little hot in there. The spirit was strong. I love baptisms. We're going to need to work to get some more now. We have a few people that we believe will get baptized soon but they have some things to overcome. It will require much prayer and fasting. We spoke in the Spanish branch yesterday. It was fun to talk in Spanish again. I am a little rusty but I can still express myself. They are a great branch and we hope to help them to grow.
This is the last week of the transfer. I'll let you know what's happening next week. These are exciting times. We meet President Leonard tommorow. He will tour the mission this week. He starts here in Price. I can't wait. Anyway, I'm sure I'll have quite a bit of news next week! I love you sooo much and thank you for everything! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment