Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I know our prayers have been answered and I am healed.

Hello Mom and Dad!
Happy Father's Day!! It sounds like you had a fun week-end though so I'm not worried! Please wish all of the fathers a Happy Father's day from me. What would I do without my father? I will be there next year to say it face to face, which is funny to think about. Thank you once again for the dearelders this week. You know how much I love to receive them. They motivate and encourage me. I love your testimonies. Please thank the Kaufmans for sending me a dearelder this week. I really enjoyed it. I absolutely love receiving mail. I'm glad to see that all is well back home. Please thank all those that have sent me things. I haven't had much time to reply lately but I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! I really appreciate all of the support and love! It makes such a difference. I appreciate all the prayers as well. Please tell Elder Kaufman thank you for praying for me. Tell him that I love him and that he is an example to me. I can't wait to see him again. I'll give him a big hug. I just can't wait to see all of my friends again! I will give them all huge hugs!
I'm sure you are wondering how my health is doing so I will tell you. I am doing SOOOO MUCH BETTER. I have stopped the anibiotics and now take prednisone everyday. The swelling all over my body has gone way down. My feet are still not 100% but they are not swollen anymore. I am still missing feeling on the top of my feet but my ankles are not swollen and they don't hurt me anymore. The pain in my feet is gone. I am slowly regaining feeling in them as well. I believe the nerves are rebuilding. Things are just so much better. My health overall has just gotten so much better. I feel great. I will take the prednisone for a few more weeks and I have a return appointment with Dr. Call in 3 weeks so we'll see how it goes. I know our prayers have been answered and I am healed. I think I am finally through with this problem. Nothing is hindering me now! I have truly been blessed greatly. I hope that answers your questions and explains how things are going.
I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life that are guardian angels watching out for me. The Lord has truly blessed me with great friends and family!
I have the option now of going home the 3rd of February or the 17th of March 2011. I basically have the option of going home when I got set apart or when I entered the MTC. I was wondering what you guys thought. I wouldn't mind coming home March 17th and having 6 more weeks to serve because if I've come this far, why not go another 6 weeks? I was just curious what you thought about me staying 6 weeks longer. I would like to do it. I will talk to Anik about it too and I'll do it unless you guys feel I need to come home the 3rd. I won't make a decision until I know how you feel. I do need to make a decision before the mission split though. Please let me know this week in your letters how you feel. I just love my mission and it has gone by so fast. I still have some time left but if I can stay 6 weeks longer than I will. Just let me know what you think. I must be going but I'll make an audio later. I love you soooo much! THANK YOU for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment