Monday, June 7, 2010

We're very busy and more updates on my feet!!

Hey Mom and Dad,
I don't have much time to write so I'm glad I made an audio for you. We've been busy like crazy with all kinds of things. Like I said in my audio, we traveled like crazy last week. I am behind in my journal as well so I need to do that. Please apologize for me to all who have sent me letters. I do plan on responding but I need to get some things done first. I gave you the update on my feet. I don't know what else I can say. I haven't had the chance to soak them. I really just don't have time. I will try though. We will get this problem figured out. I appreciate all prayers on my behalf. I know they will work. Prayer is so powerful. My feet don't hurt ALL the time. they do feel weird all the time but only hurt around dinner time. They are swollen around the ankles pretty bad and I do feel my finger touching them when I touch them but they don't have much feeling. Kind of like they were asleep. My health is doing good in general except for my feet.
This week will be a big week for us. We have a lot of work to do. We have barely even touched all the Spanish work there is. Nothing is coming easy right now. We're going to have to work that much harder! Don't you just love it! I must be going. I'll have more news next week. I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment