Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Working Hard!!!

Hey Mom and Dad,
I don't think there has ever been so much news in one of your e-mails. I don't have time right now to make you an audio recording and I'm sorry I didn't get one to you last week but I will make one this week I promise! Things have been crazy here. We taught 45 lessons to non-members last week and have 10 souls preparing for baptism in the coming months. I am learning a lot from Elder Laurie. He is an excellent missionary that loves to work hard. We get along great and teach in unity. There are a lot of things going on in the mission right now and a lot of changes being made to rules and things like that. We're trying to get this St. George mission well established with a tight mission culture and that requires us to tighten up the ship a little bit. We were at the mission home yesterday night and tonight talking about things with President and Sister Leonard. We are extremely busy and I love it! I can't believe "Jonathan" is home! He better not get married until I come back! Please tell him to e-mail me. Please tell everyone that wants to write to me that they can simply e-mail me whenever they want. I can't guarantee a response but I love hearing from everyone! Anyway, we have zone leader council tomorrow and we have much preparation to do so i must be going. I love you soooooooo much and will talk to you soon! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment