Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Busy in the MTC!!!!

I don't have much time because I e-mailed Anik. I love you guys. Thank you for the dearelders everyday they are fantastic. Keep it up! I am doing just fine here so don't worry about me! I have a wonderful branch president, President Dean. He is a wonderful man. Each district is in a zone and the zone is the Branch. We are branch 1. We meet in a little chapel in one of the largest buildings here (1M). I love being a leader it is great! I have wonderful missionaries in my District who are obedient and spiritual. My companion is a wonderful person. I didn't get to write my grandparents but I might have time today after this. It is now 11:20 here so 1:20 there. I love the MTC, I feel the spirit so strong here and feel part of God's wonderful army. Spanish is coming along just fine actually. My previous experience puts me ahead. French also helps a great deal. The food is actually pretty goood, you just have to choose the right stuff. I did not get fatter yet, and I do not think I will, I eat less than I used to back home. My skin is actually doing great!! No crazy breakouts anymore!! I shave and my skin takes it very well. I am overall very happy with the way my skin has been doing. My health in general is very good. I actually eat an apple every day. You know what they say. I have gotten all of you packages and letters and dearelders. Please thank the Kaufmans and Wongs for theirs. I really appreciate the support. I have seen Sister Arellano and Sister Simkovitz. They look like they are doing fine. Hamish is also a DL. He looks like he is having a blast as well. Tell all the boys I love them and to get out here, there is no better way to spend two years. I am not just saying that. Thank everyone for theirs prayers because I can feel them! I really can. We are incredibly blesed here at the MTC. We are really appreciated by everyone. I went to the temple this morning and enjoyed it. I served as a witness and child proxy for sealings. Can't wait to do them for myself. I love you very much and enjoy ALL NEWS ALL THE TIME. How is Tampa doing? And try not to write too many e-mails here because I really have no time to read them. Just send me questions and urgent matter. other things lease send by dearelder. 44 seconds left gotta send bye love you! Keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment