Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter from the MTC!!!!!

First: Thank you Chris, Blakemores, and Marvin with a huge Thank you to the seminary class for a wonderful package! Thank you so much!! My companion loved his package too! Happy Easter! I can't wait for mother's day! It will be fun to talk voice to voice! I can finally answer all your questions. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDMA CARPENTER!! HAVE A GREAT YEAR!! I MISS YOU! Congratulations to the Montreal missionaries for their record! I'm so glad to hear that seeing as how I was part of that mission just a month ago! Yes so I leave next Wednesday at 6:30 am. A bus will come to pick me up at that time. I don't know what happens after that but I'm excited and stressed a bit..but I'll be okay. Spanish is coming okay I guess...it could be better...I'll work hard this week. I met an Elder Mayberry that knows Elder McCleeve.
I'm sending pictures on a CD you can make here in the bookstore. I take pictures of as much as I can so please be satisfied with what I send! I love you both very much!! Without your support I don't know what I would do! I love you! Alright gotta go! your one and only...Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment