Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Father's Day from St.George!!!

Hey Mommy and Daddy, I just read Anik's wonderful e-mail, geeze I really love Mondays!
I'll just answer now. I am soooo sorry that I haven't written back to Marion, there is no excuse, I am just a bad person. She will get one very very very soon!!
I heard Pittsburgh were champions this week and I was so happy for them. They must have had to really work hard to beat Detroit at home! I can't wait to hear where Jason will go on his mission! Please keep me up to date on that! I say he's coming to Provo! Well he has to come here anyways. How are Elders Rodriguez and Antivilo doing? They were my first companions! well after Elder Payne and Bell. The economy in St. George is horrible, especially for the hispanic people. A lot are desperately looking for jobs...it is really sad. Well...we have the message of joy and happiness! I hope things get better...a lot of people are moving away too..
My Spanish is improving well...I read the Book of Mormon a lot and study vocabulary...I'm pretty sure I'll be better at Spanish than French when I get back just because I study it so much. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! TO ALL THE FATHERS!!
Anyways I gotta go...I love you very much mom and dad!! take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment