Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13 - Busy & It's Hot!!!

Hey Mommy and Daddy, First things first, Tell President and Sister Kaufman that I love receiving their e-mails. I wasn't able to open the pictures that Brigitte sent me so maybe it would be better by mail but please tell them Thank You! At my next interview with President Pitts, I will tell him those stories that president Kaufman sent me! I thank all those that write me and support me! And how is Elder Johnny boy doing? I always pray for my brothers and sisters out serving the Lord! How great will it be to see them after and talk about our missions! Elder Kaufman and I will go on the metro and convert thousands! haha And I'm glad to hear Jason is learning that language because I still struggle and I know that it will be such an advantage if he learns quite a bit before the mission.
Time does go pretty fast, we do sometimes share spiritual messages when we visit members but sometimes time does not permit it but that is definetely something we could work on. I don't have much time left so I will write the news! We have been teaching a family of 4 recently. Fairly young couple with a 14 year-old son that has been being fed some anti-mormon stuff, he wasn't at the lesson yesterday but his parents said he has a lot of questions for us so I can't wait! I got to recite the first vision to this man named Jamie yesterday that came to church with David Toledo because he seems interested and when we went to vist the Toledo's later on he was there and we explained some more about what our message is and I went straight into the first vision! and handed him a JS pamphlet and commited him to read it. We have a return visit on Wednesday so I hope it goes good! We have been finding a lot of potential investigators lately. The Lord has really been blessing us! I really want to make the most of my mission here but it is true that it goes by fast and one day I won't be here anymore. I love President Perkins, I have such a laugh when we go eat there, he is such a funny man. Reminds me of when the Elders came over and had a good laugh with Daddy. Zone conference was fantastic! President Pitts is a great man! He is all fired up and wants this mission to be the best! He and his wife are very loving and are just so envelopped in their callings, it is great! I know I will learn so much from him! I hope he doesn't tell us as he told the high councilmen in president Kaufmans e-mail to work until our tongues hang out haha! but I wouldn't be surprised. I am doing good here and I will call about my visa dad for sure this week. Please know that I am okay out here. IT IS SO HOTTTT! GEEZE! it just burns, anyways I must go now, I get to go on exchanges with Elder Drew wednesday! yes!! I am so excited! he's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment