Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello from Saratoga Springs

Hey Mommy and Daddy!I totally forgot that you guys were in Maine that is so cool! I hope you are relaxing and enjoying yourselves, you deserve it! Let me answer your questions real quick. Elder Patterson is from West Jordan, Utah. There is more info in the audio so if you have more questions after that preguntenme! (ask me). We drive a really nice car, a 2009 malibu. It is gold and huge but uses up so much gas. It is all for us so I need to exercise even more!
I haven't gotten the box yet either so I hope that you got mine. Please tell me when you get my stuff too okay? I'd like to thank Marion and Marvin for sending me stuff this week! I will reply to them today for sure! I really appreciate it! I love getting such support from family and friends! We live with a family and they are english and go to one of the nearby wards. They are originally from Alabama and we don't really spend that much time with them. They are a younger family. They have 5 children and are really nice to us. The basement is really nice. When I know more, I'll be sure to tell you.
Please ask Anik as well to see how Elder Eddington is doing in Paraguay, my comp from the MTC! I wanted to know how he is doing and Anik is in contact with his girlfriend! Alright I must go now but I will talk much more in the audio, I can't wait! I love you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment