Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Great Week - We taught 27 Lessons!!

Thank you for the wonderful e-mail as always and tell Anik she's the best! and that her e-mails are ALWAYS exactly what I need. Please thank the Kaufman's for the pumpkin cake, it was delicious! and the hot chocolate and candy was great! I took a pic of me eating it! Tell Elder Kaufman I love him and am so proud of him and talk about him all the time! He's an awesome missionary! I just can't wait to be able to talk about our missions together...to go to Tim Hortons, blockbuster, and all that again and hang out! Life is great! I can't wait to serve in different callings together! We should teach a mission prep class together! I pray for him always! I feel soooo bad about the package! I'm sooo sorry that it did that but please don't worry about me, I got the Kaufman's package before so it was great! This week will be awesome as I get those packages from you and Anik because I haven't gotten hers yet either so...but thank you so much in advance! I love ya! And yes I really think you should send your stuff straight to my home now. The end of this transfer is the 25th of October so around then, make sure to send stuff to the mission office and I well tell you when it's okay to send to my home. The Benham's are sooo awesome! We absolutely love them! They do so much for us! They are an awesome family! Sis Eddy is so funny as well haha....all the missionaries love joking around with the senior couples so you can imagine me! I am glad to hear things are going great back home! Go Tampa!!!!!!!They will do great! they will win the Cup the year I get home! Things are going so well here really...the district is doing great. Elder Patterson and I taught 27 lessons last week! We are really getting blessed it is crazy! We have found some new investigators as well. We are so blessed! A lot of it is all your prayers! I am so excited to be able to be a fireball of energy and pump the district! I love it! I love you! I cannot wait until General conference!!!!!!! I love that!!! What we will do is watch different sessions with different investigators...okay I must go...you know what! I Loooove you!

No comments:

Post a Comment