Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Patrick!!!!

Hey Mommy and Daddy and everyone!
I only got some dearelders from you last Monday and they were from the week before. So like I think they will come on Mondays from now on. It looks like it is taking like a week to get here...something like that. I got some more from Anik though so I was all smiles! haha but yeah...they take a little longer, especially with tranfers. I didn't have enough time to read all of Anik's e-mail but tell her thank you and love you! Thank you so much for all of the birthday wishes! it has come so fast! I love you all so much! Please give a special thank you to the Wongs for all of their beautiful letters and support and thank you to the Stake Presidency for their birthday wishes! Thank you so much for the support! It is much appreciated! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I am glad to see that Tampa has some great depth haha! Thanks dad I really enjoy those updates! Say hi to all my buddies because I love them! Things are going very well here in well...Lehi, Saratoga, and Eagle mountain. If you want to know how big my area is...it goes from Traverse mountain to City Center, Eagle Mountain...look it up on a map! it's huge! We finally hit our goal of teaching 20 lessons this week but to tell you the truth we could teach more and we will! this is only the beginning! We are working so hard and seeing the fruits! We work very well together! District leader is great...I mean I only have been it for a week but I love my district so things are really easy! I just want them to know that I love them and am here to help them but like...to tell you the truth I learn more from them than anything else! We have great missionaries in the district and things are going really good! We are having dinner tonight with the Parks...do you remember Elder Park...yup, we are having dinner with his family! isn't that so cool? they live in Traverse mountain! I am so excited to speak french with him! he got back in November and married in June haha! anyways I have to go! I love you! and my fav scripture is : 1 Nephi 21:14-16! love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment