Monday, October 26, 2009

We're OK down here in Provo!!!

Hey Mom and Dad! I only have 14 minutes to write you something so I'll write the most important. I just read Anik's wonderful e-mail as always! She's the best! And I also read President and Sister Kaufman's e-mails to me. I love them! Tell President Kaufman that I will have a lot to report when I get back haha and Sister Kaufman that I am glad Elder Kaufman is okay because I pray for him all the time! I will make sure to wash my hands. I am glad to see all is well back home as always! I love you guys! I love the support that I get! Mommy, I am okay. I take 1000mg of Vitamin C every day and wash my hands as much as I can thorughout the day. I feel good and try not to touch my face with my hands. Sister Pitts is making sure we are okay so please don't worry too much. And I am not taking that vaccine. It is optional and I'm not taking it. I have heard horror stories about it! I'll just be wise! I guess I did go ballistic but didn't pee my pants...that's a little too much and like that guy went on a mission before I was born...how am I supposed to remember him haha. It was so fun though. And I live in Saratoga, not Eagle Mountain. Just to clarify haha.
I'll do like Elder Kaufman now. I'll talk about Thomas, Sean, and Uncle Ted in my audio. I have 4 minutes and guess what? I am staying here! I stay in my area. President Pitts called me last night to tell me Elder Diaz is coming to me from Eastern Utah. I hope he speaks good spanish because I want to learn from a native! This transfer should be a lot of fun! I don't know what will happen. Elder Patterson goes to Spanish Fork with Elder Call. I'm happy for him. So that is that! Enjoy the audio! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment