Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Zone Conference Yesterday and Talk to you Friday!!!

Thank you so much for the e-mail! I love you! So I guess you're wondering why I didn't do anything yesterday. We had zone conference yesterday all day so we moved our P-day to today. Sorry about any inconvenience! I made an audio for you and Anik this morning. I explained everything about the phone call. So I will call Christmas morning between 7 and 8 which means 9 and 10 for you! So be expecting the call Christmas morning! We are allowed to call from our cell phones and Elder Aguilar will call Christmas eve so I have a lot of freedom with the call. We are allowed to talk for an hour! There is no greater gift Christmas morning than to be able to talk to the ones I love and hear your voices! So let Anik know. I told her already but make sure the three-way is all set up and good to go! So be expecting a long distance ring! I love you! Let me answer some questions real quick: I have not received anything from the Lahache's but I can't wait! I did receive that dearelder package but have not opened yet! Thank you! Maybe I should open it then? I have not received anything from SAAQ either. I haven't made cookies for investigators yet but that's a good idea! Alright I hope I covered everything because I have to run but I love you and appreciate you so much! PLEASE say thank you for me to the Kaufmans for their e-mail today and Patricia Deer for her package and that great CD. There is a song on the CD that Elder Aguilar and I listen to everyday and the whole CD is great! Also the Stake Presidency for their card, and of course Grandma and Grandpa for their wonderful card and money! I love them all! THANK YOU! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! FELIZ NAVIDAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment