Monday, March 29, 2010

The Work & Weather is Great and GC this weekend!!!

Thank you for the great e-mail again. Let me see if I can answer some questions: I did see a doctor about my ankle. One of the members, Bishop Heiner, is an orthopedics guy and he took a look at it yesterday. He said it's nothing serious and that it'll heal itself so I just have to be patient. Thank you for your prayers though. I know they were answered. The weather is beautiful here in Price and was all week. It is not too hot and not too cold so just right. We get to take our suit coats off after General Conference. I can't wait! I received everything last week. I received your package with my memory card in it and the money. Thank you for that. I really appreciate it. I will go get me some new slacks! I need some since we'll be taking off suit coats next week. We will watch GC with some members and investigators. We will do one with the Quintons, Hunters and over at the CEU campus. We'll have to decide for the last one. Elder Kaufman is so lucky he gets to go to Salt Lake! That's awesome! Well, things are going well here. I'll mention more in my audio. I love you guys and appreciate it! John Wells got batpized Saturday. It took him a while to do it but he finally did and it is all because of the Holy Ghost. He always tells the children of God that they are doing the right thing. We have found many people this week that have been humbled and are now ready for our great message. there are many former drug addicts in this area and many that just want a change. Repentance is such a wonderful thing. Though our sins may be as scarlet or as crimson they can be white like snow. What a great message we share and have. I love being a missionary. Don't you think if the church wasn't true I would have found out by now and come home? All of this is true, so true and I love it!!Have a great week and I'll make an audio for you guys later! love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment