Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5 New Investigators and We'll talk more on Sunday!!!

Thank you for your e-mails. I loved them as always. You guys motivate me so much. Mondays are always a great start to the week. This e-mail won't be too too long because we get to talk on Sunday. I didn't get a chance to make an audio for you but I'm sure you understand. I can't wait to talk on Sunday. It will be a lot of fun even though we talked not too long ago.
I did not forget that it is Jonathan's and Chris' birthdays this week. Please wish them a happy birthday for me. Next year I'll be there to do it myself! I really miss them a lot and pray for them often. I love my friends and have so many great memories from being with them. I can't wait to see them again! I am so happy to hear that Ben is getting ready for his mission. It will be such a great reunion when we all see each other again!
The weather was pretty cold these past couple of days but is warm today, which is great for p-day. We'll probably play some sports outside. It is usually sunny here and we rarely get any rain. The weather is getting better and better.
This past week was great for us. We found 5 new investigators that are awesome. We're teaching a 16 year old from Thailand. He's a foreign exchange student living with the Prettyman family. They are an awesome active family. Jean is his name and he wants to join the church but needs permission from his parents. We pray that he does. The members are awesome here and help us out so much. We do the best we can to gain their confidence. I really love this area and hope to stay here for a while. There is always work here. Julia and Kabrina are getting baptized this week on Saturday. Julia has quit smoking for over a month now. She got her own place and is now ready for baptism. Her baptism will be one of the greatest highlights of my mission. We have been working with her since I got here and she has overcome so much. She even asked me to baptize her and I am so excited! The mission really brings you great happiness! There is so much going on and I don't have enough time to write it all but we'll talk Sunday! I love you guys and know that I am fine. Continue to pray for my foot please. I hope it heals soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment